4 March 2015
There's a new live element in store for visitors heading to the world’s largest classic bike show next month with TV personality Pete Thorne, a regular on ITV’s The Motorbike Show with Henry Cole, set to deliver five daily sessions of essential restoration advice.
26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
16 September 2013
It’s more than 40 years since it drove out the factory gates at Watford, but Graham Booth’s Scammell Contractor, TSM 66H, still has a huge amount of life in it. Steve McMaster gives Bob Tuck a demonstration of a powerhouse motor that has never really stopped working and is literally fearless in what it will do.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
Incorporating Classic Truck
• A Scammell called Sharon
• The story of Knowles Transport
• Fairground transport through the ages
• Morris Commercial restoration
• Still at work: Forestry Bedford
• Working life archive of ERF's M Series
• Rebuild your dynamo • History of Peterbilt
• Automotive woodworking
• Next issue on sale: March 19, 2015