- Drive it - to Cheshire
- AEC Rally dates
- Stafford Motorcycle Show To Host Brand New Restoration Theatre
- No more counterpart...
- Peter Midgley
- The 5th Shropshire Trundle
- Classic Commercial Show Malvern
- Sentinel Works Centenary
- Proposed changes to MoT exemption laws
- Let the world see your classic at our show!
16 September 2013
It’s more than 40 years since it drove out the factory gates at Watford, but Graham Booth’s Scammell Contractor, TSM 66H, still has a huge amount of life in it. Steve McMaster gives Bob Tuck a demonstration of a powerhouse motor that has never really stopped working and is literally fearless in what it will do.
Current Issue: Apr 2015
Incorporating Classic Truck
French fancy: Renault 4; Fourgon van still at work
You see them everywhere:
Buyers' guide to the Bedford TK
Conquering the Atlantic: 1957 Rotinoff rebuilt
Haulage company history: Sutton & Son of St Helens
Return to the past: Classic Ford wreckers
Manufacturer's history: Kamaz of Russia
Basics of brazing;
Fairground transport through the ages;
Nuclear damage control by Dodge!
• Next issue on sale: April 16, 2015