- New event for October!
- Sunshine and Showers at Flookburgh
- HC editor now off
- Transport history stolen
- Jamie Madden 1983-2015
- S W "Steve" Stevens-Stratten - transport historian and author
- F1 SCARABS AND TRANSPORTER AT BONHAMS SALE
- 1944 Jeep stolen
- DVLA scam email alert
- The 41st Annual Gloucestershire Vintage & Country Extravaganza
16 September 2013
It’s more than 40 years since it drove out the factory gates at Watford, but Graham Booth’s Scammell Contractor, TSM 66H, still has a huge amount of life in it. Steve McMaster gives Bob Tuck a demonstration of a powerhouse motor that has never really stopped working and is literally fearless in what it will do.
Current Issue: October 2015
Scammell hauls 50 tons of Centurion tank
Transport heritage: Fabulous Foden's forestry forays
Oilfield explorations: Trucks, tankers and tractors
Classic restoration: A 1959 Commer TS3
Archive Album: Leyland's Marathon revisted
Edward Beck Ltd: The story continues
Emergency service heritage: Make pumps 10!
Classic lightweights: Austin's Gipsy
• Next issue on sale: October 15, 2015