25 January 2015
Those of you with long memories will recall that the Government held a consultation back in 2009/10 into proposed changes to the exemption from MoT testing that some classes of commercial vehicle currently hold. However, just as the consultation was being held a new EU law was announced, resulting in the process being put on hold.
- Little Yvette
- Renault Range T for J Freight Ltd
- Have your say!
- New British heavy hauler in production!
- Call for fuel pricing enquiry
- New online delivery service invented by vintage machinery enthusiast
- Moving the Silver Arrows
- Whale celebrates apprentice scheme milestone
- Donâ€™t miss the Lincoln event
16 September 2013
It’s more than 40 years since it drove out the factory gates at Watford, but Graham Booth’s Scammell Contractor, TSM 66H, still has a huge amount of life in it. Steve McMaster gives Bob Tuck a demonstration of a powerhouse motor that has never really stopped working and is literally fearless in what it will do.
Current Issue: Feb 2015
Incorporating Classic Truck
• Love at first sight: 1971 Scammell Trunker 3
• 1958 Albion Chieftain & 1960 Commer Q4
• Buyer's Guide: Scammell MU & Highwayman
• Working life archive of Volvo's F12
• Austerity motoring in Bedford's PC
• 80 years in business: Knowles Transport Ltd
• United Molasses transport through the ages
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015