22 May 2013
On June 29-30, 2013, a new rally for Bedford/Vauxhall vehicles will be held at the Vauxhall Motors clubhouse and grounds at Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH66 1NJ. The clubhouse and facilities will be open from the Thursday until the following Monday for exhibitors' caravans/camping. Food and drink will be available with free entertainment on the Saturday night.
- Second World War Weekend – ‘Dig for Victory’
- I'm off for a week!
- Come along for the ride! Vintage bus rally at the Rural Life Centre
- Don't forget your tablets… Heritage Commercials is a virtual bargain!
- Love your job? Go the extra mile? You could be the winner!
- Have a look at this!
- Join the club!
- Hingley Transport's 45th anniversary Renault
- The 45th East Coast Run, Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Jubilee Vehicle Rally
- Don't panic!
Current Issue: June 2013
Incorporating Classic Truck
♦ Win £250 with our online survey
♦ What the Dickens! The Moreton C Cullimore & Son story
♦ Mercedes SK at work
♦ Delightful taste of Lyons in the 1950s and 60s
♦ American beauty – the Detroit powered Bedford
♦ Get set for ready mixed concrete
♦ A Scammell Scarab – with a difference
• Next issue on sale: June 6, 2013