AEC Society Rally
By: Stephen Pullen
Help the AEC Society celebrate its 30th birthday at the annual AEC Society Rally. The rally will be held over the Bank Holiday Weekend, May 25-26, 2013 at the Newark Showground, Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire.
The weekend starts with vehicle arrivals and a road run on the Saturday, followed by evening meal and entertainment on the Saturday night. Further vehicle arrivals take place on the Sunday for the main rally day, and the rally usually finishes around 4pm.
Last year upwards of 600 vehicles attended the event, so let's see if that figure can be beaten this year!
Camping is available on site. For entry forms or stallholder forms please contact either David Hopkins, 220 Leicester Road, Loughborough LE11 2AH or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Howard Berry, 7 Donaldson Drive, Cheswardine, Shropshire TF9 2NY or email email@example.com
Current Issue: Feb 2015
Incorporating Classic Truck
• Love at first sight: 1971 Scammell Trunker 3
• 1958 Albion Chieftain & 1960 Commer Q4
• Buyer's Guide: Scammell MU & Highwayman
• Working life archive of Volvo's F12
• Austerity motoring in Bedford's PC
• 80 years in business: Knowles Transport Ltd
• United Molasses transport through the ages
• Next issue on sale: February 19, 2015